2024-06-03

Musical Monday: Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Breathe Carolina Remix)


 I'm one of those annoying people who really listen to song lyrics. And so I didn't really like this song when I first heard it. There's no HEA in loving someone but still choosing to let them go because you've decided that you can't make them happy.

But the book I've been working on has a heroine who does just that. And yes, it's a romance, so she finally figures out that she was wrong and so she figures out a way to get the hero back.

Spoilers? Not really. I mean, it's a Romance. You know I'm going to get them back together. You'd be pissed off if I didn't. 

Anyway, there's a scene in their book where they're dancing in a club (after their break up, before they get back together) and finally, I found a use for this song! 


No comments: