2024-07-08

Musical Monday: Cuff It ~Beyoncé


 

I don't really listen to a lot ofBeyoncé's music but this song has been on my radar for the past several weeks, thanks to the several different videos of the Bridgerton cast taking the Cuff It challenge. 

Now, it's stuck in my head and I might never get it out. BUT I'm also in the process of writing a new book and there's a very sexy scene between two teens (they're both seventeen, so don't come at me) one of whom is dancing by herself. This was the perfect song to write that scene to. Because it's just after graduation, and they're both at loose ends, not sure what to do with their lives, and very much "in the mood to fuck something up."

So there you have it. The book is tentatively scheduled for next year and we're keeping most of the details secret for now. But one thing I can tell you is that it's shaping up to be the hottest book I've written in a while. 

Now, if I could only settle on the hero's name. I've been going back and forth between two different names for months and it's driving me crazy! 

No comments: