2023-12-07

Thankful Thursday for December 7, 2023

 


I think the top thing I''m thankful for this week has to be my new release! AND the great first review I got for Christmas Angel!  Every new release is a little nerve wracking, so getting a good review first thing, that is SUCH a huge relief!

I'm also thankful that I got to Zoom and Wine

I'm also thankful for the gorgeous weather we've been having this week. We drove out to Fredericksburg yesterday and had a great time. I've also been trying to take better care of my health--and I'm thankful for how well that's working out. The nicer weather means more and longer walks for the dog...and for us.

I'm thankful that I got to spend a couple of afternoons this week with my grandson. I'm thankful for my sister who's been sending treats to my grandson. And I'm thankful my husband moved some stuff around in the garage so that now we can pull our car in to charge it, rather than always driving to a charger to do it. And I'm thankful for my car, because I l love it!

Anyway, that's it for now.  



No comments: