2023-12-03

Christmas Angel Countdown--2 days to go!


Gingerbread Kisses


I was busy writing Christmas Angel when I was asked to write a piece of holiday-themed flash fiction using the prompts: lamppost, gingerbread, stockings. And this is what came out. 


It's a flashback scene (ten years earlier) showing the heroes moving from friends to lovers during their first Christmas together. It's short and sweet and the cover is just fun!



Download it here:


https://claims.prolificworks.com/free/zVmnM62Z


I will probably be expanding this at some point. But, for now, it's a very quick tease.







Christmas Angel

You’ve heard this story, or one just like it, so many times before. It’s the one about the cranky workaholic who dies, is turned into an angel, and gets sent back to earth to save some other poor schmuck from suffering the same unhappy fate.

 

Typically, it’s billed as a rom-com, or a dramedy or a supernatural, holiday romantasy; perfect for those cozy, “stay at home with the family and try to pretend that compromise is fun” nights.

 

Which is ludicrous. Even Dickens, the man who invented cheesy Christmas stories, knew better. His Marley was clearly miserable, as who wouldn’t be in his situation? Which, as it happens, is also my situation. Lucky me.

 

Hi. My name is Jacob. I’m a Christmas Angel. And this is my story.


Available for Pre-order. Now only .99! 


https://books2read.com/Christmas-Angel

No comments: