2023-12-26

12 Days of Yule: Day Seven

In case you didn't see yesterday's correction post. It appears I screwed up two of the links. Here are the correct links to Christmasing With You and Christmas Angel. If you downloaded the 8 Chapter version of Angel, you need to download the correct, 12 Chapter version at the link below.

I'm keeping both those books available for an extra day to make up for the confusion. 

Here are the correct links again.



The correct version of Christmas Angel: 

Welcome to Day Seven of the 12 Days of Yule! Today's book is Light Up the Night, the second book in my spin-off series, Beyond the CofN (as in: Beyond the Children of Night series). Silly, I know, but that's how I roll sometimes.

Anyway, I  screwed up a little because I made it free for another promo this week, as well. But...it is what it is, I guess. I mean, free is free...




Here's the link to get it directly from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BMTPFRWM


It's also available (along with over 2000 other romance titles) as part of ZoeBub's "Stuff Your E-Reader" Event:


https://www.romancebookworms.com/


And if you just don't want anything to do with Amazon, you can also download it here: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/71sj91i1eq



I love this story. I'd been wanting to get Heather and Drew together for the longest time. There were always some readers who shipped her with Marc, and others who wanted her to get together with Hawk. But Heather has always gone her own way. There are reasons why she's drawn to Drew; just like there are reasons why he can't resist her. Although he tries. He tries really hard. 


Originally, this was written as a sequel to Going Back to Find You. And there was a second, linked story that was supposed to come out at the same time, but I'm afraid my friend who was writing the bulk of that story has lost interest. Which means I'll need to write a second story myself to explain what happened to Liz, Jason, Marc, Conrad, and whoever else joined them on their little adventure (that's alluded to here). 


And, just like that, I'm writing about Shifters.


What's most interesting about that, however  is that I find myself with a new spin-off series--Sierra Shifters--but Beyond the CofN is a spin-off series already. Which makes that series a spin-off of a spin-off. 


No comments: