2023-11-30

Thankful Thursday post for November 30, 2023

 



This has been such a weird week. I guess the first thing I'm grateful for is that my son and his family had a great trip to Costa Rica last week (okay, they had some rain. But they stayed in a rainforest, so what would you expect?) and returned home safely. AND without their vehicle getting broken into or stolen--which happened on two other trips they took this year. 

I got to spend some time with my grandson since they've been back--that's always a blessing. And my husband and I took a short day trip to Boerne, Texas to see all the Christmas decorations. I'm guessing my fictional Texas small town--Heartwood--will be a very Christmasy kind of place. I mean, aside from its very Christmasy appearance in Christmas Angel.

Speaking of Christmas Angel. I'm thankful that I got all the files loaded ahead of deadline. I'm thankful that I found my Christmas dishes (while I was looking for the Thanksgiving dishes last week!) without any trouble. Now, if I can just figure out where we put the decorations...

Mostly, I'm happy that I get to listen to the Christmas Angel playlist I made. I haven't gotten a chance to sync all the songs to the story, yet, so I mostly listen to it on shuffle, but it's a nice collection.





No comments: