2024-01-30

Romance Writers Weekly ~ My Writing Journey ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked the question: "How has your writing journey changed over time?"

That's a tough question. I mean, how hasn't it changed? I've been published for twenty years, after all. I guess nowadays, when I find myself in a writing slump I'm not quite as convinced that it means I'll never write again. On the other hand, when I am writing I find it harder to concentrate now than I used to. I'm also working on multiple series at the same time--which is a newish development. 

Maybe the biggest change is that I'm mostly indie now. I love the creative control and creating my own covers, etc. but I don't love having to do absolutely EVERYTHING myself. Some aspects of publishing are not in my wheelhouse. 


Now, hop on over to Jenna Da Sie's page to learn about her writing journey.





Releases in just TWO WEEKS!

Tuesday, February 13, 2024




Put a Ring Around the Rosie

A Games We Play/Whole Latte Love Story

February 14th is just another day...until it's not!


Timing is everything. After three years, Rosie and Alex's friendship has finally caught fire. But is Valentine's Day too much, too fast? 


https://books2read.com/RingRosie

No comments: