2024-09-23

Musical Monday: Drops of Jupiter by Train

 





So...last week Facebook shared a memory from 2015 in which I talked about a wine I'd recently (as of nine years ago) found called Drops of Jupiter which was a collaboration between the musical group Train (who wrote the song by the same name) and a wine company called the Save Me, San Francisco Wine Co. And ever since, I've had that earworm running through my head. The funny thing is that I saw this on the same day that Return to Oberon released and that omnibus includes the book Touch of a Vanished Hand, which I wrote in...2002, I think? Right about the time that song was popular. I'm pretty sure that was the same summer that Train appeared at the Mid State Fair, which is held every year in Paso Robles, which is where I was living at that time. So. Tons of coincidences and ironies. And memories. Good times. 





Return to Oberon

Omnibus Two: Books 4 - 6

 

A Taste of Honey

Touch of a Vanished Hand

The Spirit of the Place 

 

Second Chances, Enemies to Lovers, Opposites Attract, First Love, Holiday Magic, Suspense, Angels.



No comments: