2024-02-19

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Where Would You Live? ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked the question, "If you could live in another country, which one would you choose and why?"

Wow. This is a tough one. There are so many places I'd like to live. But, if I have to just pick one, and I'm being at all realistic, I'd say Ireland. 

First of all, I could actually do it. Both of my maternal grandparents were born in Ireland, so I qualify for citizenship. But I also think it's beautiful. I like the weather, the culture, the music, the food. I can't speak a word of the language, but I'd love an excuse to try and learn it (I am horrible at languages) but lucky for me, I can get by just fine there speaking English.  


Now, hop on over to Leslie Hachtel's page to learn where she'd like to live. And don't forget to check out her book, Come Back to Me.






What would you do if you could go back in time to find your soulmate? For Skye Blaine, the answer is clear: she would do whatever it takes to be with the one she loves. 


Follow her as she travels through time in search of her heart's desire, finding that the path to true love is never easy, but always worth it. 


Will she find her happy ending? This page-turning story of love, sacrifice, and courage is sure to captivate and inspire. Don't miss out on this unforgettable journey through time!


https://amzn.to/3thW8BR

New Release!






Put a Ring Around the Rosie

A Games We Play/Whole Latte Love Story

February 14th is just another day...until it's not!


Timing is everything. After three years, Rosie and Alex's friendship has finally caught fire. But is Valentine's Day too much, too fast? 

https://books2read.com/RingRosie

No comments: