2022-11-30

Poll Time! (Please Help!)

As you might have noticed, I've got a poll going on (see sidebar). I'm debating over whether or not to change the fonts on the covers of my Children of Night books--the ones I'm publishing, not the six books in the original series. That's still with Entangled, and I doubt they're changing anything. I only have one indie title available now, but I have a second book releasing next month and another two next year, so if I'm going to do it, now seems like as good a time as any. 

I personally LOVE the original title font. To me, it just says VAMPIRE. The letters look like stylized fangs!  No? Just me?  

However, in an attempt to appeal to more readers of the genre (who might not have made that same, fangy connection) I've been experimenting. So, if you've got a coupla seconds, answer the question and help an author out. And if your answer is "Blech. I don't like either one; try again." That's cool, too. Just hit "other" to let me know. Or comment below! 

Here are a few more samples...















































3 comments:

Bits and Bobs said...

Number 2 It stands out better

Farmist said...

If it was a romance I would vote for Number 2, but for a Vampiric novel I prefer the original

Ben said...

I would have to say Number 2