2022-10-28

Only Three More Days...


An isolated cabin, a winter storm, a hungry cougar—what could possibly go wrong? In a word: everything.

Mike and Claire were hoping their first Christmas together would be unforgettable. But when their sexy, adult-film-themed weekend abruptly veers into low-budget, chiller-diller territory, they’re left to worry that this Christmas will turn out to be memorable in all the worst ways.


 https://books2read.com/letsgetnaughty

A short while later...

Mike takes the drink from my hand, places both our mugs on the coffee table and pulls me onto his lap. “You are an amazing woman, Claire Calhoun. You’re not fazed by this at all, are you?”

What I am is an amazing actress. Because I’m so very far beyond fazed that I don’t even think there’s a word for it. But Mike’s lips are on mine. His kisses taste of coffee and cinnamon. His arms feel secure, and so very right wrapped around me. So, instead of confessing how close I am to melting down, I smile and murmur, “You’re pretty amazing yourself.” 

Most of my exes would have been stomping around the house by now, hurling insults (and occasionally smaller pieces of furniture) in my direction, declaiming at length about how absolutely everything is entirely my fault. 

No lie: I’ve been served with divorce papers after far smaller screwups than this.

After a moment, Mike pulls away to murmur reluctantly, “I should check the turkey. Let’s not add ‘overcooked bird’ to the day’s challenges.” 

 “Good idea. I’ll set the table. The sides are just about ready. So we can eat whenever the turkey’s done.”

Mike’s jacket is too wet to be of any use, so he slips his Santa coat on over a dark Henley, jeans and boots. I don’t know how practical it is, but damn! The sight is more mouthwatering than any turkey could ever be. 





Want to read more?  Pre-Order Let's Get Naughty: https://books2read.com/letsgetnaughty

Download the Counting On Christmas teaser:  https://dl.bookfunnel.com/ptbhor568u

Buy Mike and Claire's origin story, Let Me Count the Wayshttps://books2read.com/u/bpzWKk



She's thinking fling, he's thinking forever 

Sexy, former film star Claire Calhoun is used to having her pick of studly young men. Now that she and Derek have called it quits, however, the actress-turned-entrepreneur is feeling vulnerable. After one mojito too many at a party one night, she decides it would be fun to try something new-in this case, Mike Sherman, her staid accountant and long-time fan. 

Claire has been Mike's fantasy since the first time he saw her bare it all for the camera. Now that she's in his bed he'll do whatever's necessary to keep her there. But he's not a stalker, right? He's just a devoted fan.




No comments: