2022-10-27

4 Days to get Naughty

Whoo-hoo! Let's Get Naughty is getting ready to drop--only 4 more days! 36 steamy stories to spice up your holiday reading. Includes my contribution, Christmasing With You, which features Mike and Claire from Let Me Count the Ways.


The sweater was just the beginning

Mike's been a very good boy this year and Santa Claire has the perfect present picked out for him—one that's both naughty and nice!

One more disaster could be the end…

Mike and Claire were hoping their first Christmas together would be unforgettable. But when their sexy, adult-film-themed weekend abruptly veers into low-budget, chiller-diller territory, they’re left to worry that this Christmas will turn out to be memorable in all the worst ways.

An isolated cabin, a winter storm, a hungry cougar—what could possibly go wrong? In a word: everything. 

https://books2read.com/letsgetnaughty



ADULT EXCERPT:

Five minutes later, I’m seated on the couch and Claire Calhoun is straddling my lap. If that’s not perfection, maybe Santa oughta bring me a dictionary for Christmas. 

The lights are turned down low, the fire is blazing bright. It’s like every Christmas song ever penned, like the one playing right now, in the background.

There’s a tray of drinks on the side table. The air smells of bayberry and pine. Claire’s hands are cradling my face as her lips and tongue make love to my mouth. And, just as I suspected, she’s naked under the sweater. 

I can’t stop touching her. I can’t stop marveling that she’s here with me, that I’m not asleep, it’s all real. I know she worries about her age, the changes she sees in the mirror, the ravages of time. But, to me, she’s as beautiful now as she ever was. So, I fill my palms with her perfect ass, groan as her tongue slides ever so sweetly against my own, and give myself over to the wonder and magic of the best Christmas ever.

This sweater has to go, however. I’m about to pull it over her head when Claire stops me, lifting her mouth away from mine, dragging a frustrated groan from my lips. 

“Slow down, Santa.” Her face is flushed, but there’s mischief gleaming in her eyes. “I’m on your lap for a reason.” I must look blank, because after a moment she prompts, “Isn’t there something you want to ask me?”

My thoughts scatter. Is she talking about consent? Permission to remove her clothes? That doesn’t seem likely. Is she hoping for a proposal? No, surely not; it’s too soon. “Are you trying to make me lose my mind?”

 “Well, that is a question,” Claire giggles. “And the answer is obviously yes. But that’s not what Santa is supposed to say. Ask me what I want for Christmas.”

Ah. Right. Acting. I gaze at her as sternly. “I thought we agreed that you don’t deserve anything for Christmas because you’d been too naughty?”

“I don’t think we said I didn’t deserve anything,” Claire pouts. “Couldn’t I at least have one present?” 

My first impulse, as always, is to answer, yes, of course. Whatever you want. I’m struggling to resist the urge when she leans in close and stage whispers, “Just so you know, this will work better if you play along.”

“What?”

“Ask the question.” 

“Fine. What would you like for Christmas?”

“Well, Santa, what I’d really love is a peppermint stick.”

“A…what?” 

Claire glances meaningfully at my lap. “A big stick that I can suck on and lick? Do you have anything like that for me, Santa?”

“Oh, I have something for you, all right.”

Her tongue swipes over her lower lip. Her eyes are dancing, daring me to play along. “And I can lick it now? Pretty please?”

I arch one eyebrow. “Well, it’s sure not gonna lick itself.”

Claire snort-laughs and drops her head to my shoulder. I’m absurdly pleased at having forced her to break character until…

“We need a drink,” she announces and climbs off my lap.

“What?” I stare at her in dismay. “No, we don’t.”

She gives me a look as she rattles the shaker. “Well, you don’t, I suppose. But I’m definitely having one.”

“What even is that?” I ask, eyeing with distaste the frothy, pale pink cocktails she’s poured.

“Candy Cane Kiss.” Claire takes a sip of one then asks, “Wanna taste?”

“No. Thank you.”

“Your loss.” She adds a couple of ice cubes to her glass, then sinks gracefully to her knees, setting her glass down in the floor within easy reach. 

“This was not in the movie,” I point out as she reaches to undo my jeans.

“Nope. I’m improvising.”

Why mess with perfection? But then she takes me in hand, swirls her tongue around the crown of my dick, and… Oh. Oh! That’s why.

Icy hot sensations wash over me. The mint is a ghostly tingle at first, but it grows in intensity with every swipe of her tongue, every slide of her mouth up and down my length. 

When she pauses for another sip, and to suck an ice cube into her mouth, I’m left clutching the sofa cushions in mindless frustration. My skin erupts in goosebumps when she prolongs the moment, blowing a stream of cool air over my wet flesh. 

Then she takes me in her mouth again and cool fire dances along my shaft. Somehow, the ice makes her mouth taste hotter. Her lips have acquired a cracked-candy glaze from the rim of her glass. It scrapes against my sensitive skin, providing the perfect bite of pain. 

“Jesus, Claire!”

She glances up, catches my gaze, and just like that I’m gone. It’s always been the same. I’ve convinced myself that glint in her eyes, that hint of a smile is mine alone. Never mind that I’ve seen it onscreen a thousand times.  My heart’s convinced: it’s all for me. 




Want to read more?  Pre-Order Let's Get Naughty: https://books2read.com/letsgetnaughty

Download the Counting On Christmas teaser:  https://dl.bookfunnel.com/ptbhor568u

Buy Mike and Claire's origin story, Let Me Count the Wayshttps://books2read.com/u/bpzWKk



She's thinking fling, he's thinking forever 

Sexy, former film star Claire Calhoun is used to having her pick of studly young men. Now that she and Derek have called it quits, however, the actress-turned-entrepreneur is feeling vulnerable. After one mojito too many at a party one night, she decides it would be fun to try something new-in this case, Mike Sherman, her staid accountant and long-time fan. 

Claire has been Mike's fantasy since the first time he saw her bare it all for the camera. Now that she's in his bed he'll do whatever's necessary to keep her there. But he's not a stalker, right? He's just a devoted fan.




No comments: