So, as I've mentioned several times now, I've made A Sight to Dream Of free for the next few weeks. Basically now through Mabon.
Sam always thinks of Marsha as his angel--because she's mystical and always seems to come to his rescue when he needs her to--so I listened to a lot of angel-themed songs while writing this book.
I think I've talked before about how Marsha is at the heart of the Oberon series, so obviously she and Sam appear in most of the books (well, she's in all of them. He's not in book one, and is out of town for a lot of book four, but you get the idea) and this album has several songs that remind me of them in various books.
But anyway, this song is very evocative of the time of my life when I was immersed in writing this series. But as I've ALSO mentioned previously, it's a long book. You'll need a LOT of music to get you through it. So here's a link to the playlist.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4MoZU8pBPinFYcqDLSwIHa?si=1becf190fb954ea3

No comments:
Post a Comment