2026-08-31

Musical Monday: I Could Not Ask For More (Edwin McCain)

   

So, as I've mentioned several times now, I've made A Sight to Dream Of free for the next few weeks. Basically now through Mabon. 

It's set in September, which...okay, I know we're not there, yet, but I'm feeling it, you know? And it's a sweet story. I love Marsha and Sam. I love the interactions between all the other characters. There's a wedding--the first one I ever wrote. There's a Coastal Cleanup event--and just FYI, my job at the Berkeley Coastal Cleanup for nearly a decade was the one I gave Marsha in this book. 

And--fun fact--the very first cleanup I attended after I wrote this book, someone actually DID find a bone on the beach and for a thrilling half-hour or so, it looked like I was going to get the chance to see how my interpretation of events was going to match up to reality. Ultimately, it turned out to be NOT a human bone, after all. 

Anyway, this song brings back that time of my life. But I'd actually recommend the whole playlist. It's a long book. It requires a LOT of music.

 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4MoZU8pBPinFYcqDLSwIHa?si=1becf190fb954ea3 





Download it here for FREE!

Now through September 20th

https://books.bookfunnel.com/OberonFirstFour

No comments: