2023-10-03

Romance Writers Weekly ~ What's Your Morning Routine? ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked to share our morning routine.

The thing is...I don't really have one. I mean, aside from feeding the animals, making coffee, turning on my computer and deciding what to do first--and even that's not set in any kind of stone. 

Up until a couple of months ago, I had two dogs. Now I have one. She's been getting a lot more walks, but still not every day if I've got a busy morning. Sometimes--like this week--we'll also be caring for one of my grandpuppies. So, I'll be back up to two dogs. Some days, one of the neighborhood cats will come scratching on my door hoping for food. But they're as unpredictable as I am! Until last week I was also caring for a sick hen. She's gone now, so that part of my routine has altered again. Sometimes we've got my grandson staying with us. Those mornings suck, if you must know, since neither of us are morning people. But that's a different story--and an entirely different routine. One that usually includes stopping on the way back from his school to charge my car. 

There are always a lot of things that need doing and I try and get as much of them done in the morning as possible, so that I can spend the rest of the day playing...by which I mean writing.


Now, hop on over to Brenda Margriet's page to read her morning routine. And don't forget to check out her book, TOO GOOD FOR WORDS!



TOO GOOD FOR WORDS is almost here!

A fake relationship between an ex-con biker haunted by his past and a suburban mom with an uncertain future seems the perfect route to take…until their improbable plan TOO GOOD FOR WORDS releases in just over two weeks!

A fake relationship between an ex-con biker haunted by his past and a suburban mom with an uncertain future seems the perfect route to take…until their improbable plan detours toward a totally different destination.

💜Blue-collar, ex-convict, tattooed, motorcycle rider hero 
💜Overprotective, divorced, single parent heroine 
💜Fake relationship
💜Bad boy/good girl
💜Opposites attract
💜Estranged child/parent
💜Steamy, open door, slow burn

(Book Five in the Silverberry Seduction Seasoned Romance Series. Can be read as a standalone) (Penta 44, Cash 48)










Available Now

Scent of the Roses
Oberon Book 1.0

Scent of the Roses (book one in the Oberon series) is a slow-burn, second chance, paranormal romantic suspense story featuring a (42M) former bad-boy cop and the (36F) girl who got away. 

Available now in print and digital formats.
 
“An intriguing mystery complete with long-lost loves, twists I didn't expect, mysticism, murder, and great multi-layered characters…set in a magical small town. What's not to love?”
 
“This is one story you don't want to miss reading! I become totally immersed in this intriguing mystery.”
 
“The characters that make up the small town of Oberon California are beautifully eccentric. The two main characters of Scout and Nick were exactly what a real couple should be yet so many authors shy away from.”

No comments: