2023-07-31

Romance Writers Weekly ~ What Time of Day Are You? ~ #LoveChatWrite



 











This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked the question: "Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or nighttime? Why?"

 Oh, that's easy.  Nighttime, baby. All the way. I was born in the wee hours of the night and I've been a night owl ever since. I have nothing against the rest of the day. In fact I once had a job that required me to be on the road before the sun came up. I saw some fantastic sunrises during that time--which was an awesome job perk. 

But give me the night--when everything is quiet and everyone's asleep, and I can write in peace--and I'm a happy camper. 

Now, hop on over to Leslie Hachtel's page and find out what her favorite time of day is. And don't forget to check out her book, The Jester's Dance.  



The Lady Margaret, widowed and lonely, seeks adventure and goes to court disguised as a jester. She falls in love with a handsome Scotsman, Seth, who enlists her help to rescue his family. Together they must face danger, intrigue, and enemies determined to pull them apart. Can their love survive? Can they?













Let's Get Naughty 2!


If you think it's too soon to get on Santa's naughty list...think again. It's time for Let's Get Naughty, Volume 2! 

Cancel your plans and spend this holiday season with 26 romance authors who have teamed up to bring you a delicious holiday treat. 

You helped make LGN1 a #USAToday #bestseller and we'd love your support taking this collection even further!  Preorder yours today for #99cents.  Available on all reading platforms. 

No comments: