2023-03-07

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Indulge Yourself ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're continuing the self-care theme. At least, that's how I'm choosing to interpret this week's question which is, "What is your favorite indulgence? A spa day, an outdoor adventure, a glass of wine after a long day?"

I'm going to shock y'all and go with a simple answer. Give me the wine, baby. I am allll about that. Last week, for my birthday, my son and daughter in law treated me to a trip to a somewhat local winery called The Rhinory. They have a rhinoceros you can get to know--and touch, which was super cool. And some pretty good wines, as well. 

One of my dreams is to live on a winery--just a small one, I'm not greedy. So, a nice glass of something interesting at the end of the day...or, you know, the middle...that's definitely my idea of indulging myself. Of course, bubble baths are good too...

Now, hop on over to Jenna Da Sie's page  and find out how she indulges herself.  

Love is in the Air

A Limited Edition Second Chance Romance Collection


Sometimes we don't get it right the first time around. That's why life gives us second chances.

This limited edition romance collection features 20+ stories of hope, happy ever afters, and the second chances it took to get there.

In this collection you will find stories of second chances at love and life as our heroes and heroines embark on life changing journeys, whether changing careers or moving half way across the globe.

About the collection:

All NET Author proceeds are being pledged to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the highest rated breast cancer organization in the United States and largest private funder of breast cancer research worldwide.


Includes my Games We Play story, White Elephant Gift Exchange


Available for Pre-Order now!

https://books2read.com/loveisintheair

No comments: