2022-05-17

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Writing Tools ~ #LoveChatWrite



This week the authors of the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop are answering a question posed by Brynn Paulin. "Do you have favorite writing tools or things that are a must while you write (particular pen, scent, sound, etc)?"

I think my answer is gonna have to be yes and no. I have plenty of "must have" tools, but they vary from book to book. Usually I need a playlist, or a particular album to help me keep my focus and drown out distractions. Depending on the book, I might find a particular incense or scented candle helps keep me in the mood. And then there are my beverage choices--and the right drinking vessel. Which is how I've ended up with A LOT of mugs.

Basically, I search for whatever tools will help to keep me grounded in the fictional world I'm creating. Sometimes it's a special crystal, a themed-mug, or a new perfume. Sometimes it's a new tattoo.

For my upcoming release, Funnel of Love, I've been relying on brunch drinks, Jersey memorabilia, and cupcakes to get me through my writing days. I love my work.

Now continue on to Leslie Hachtel's page to find out what tools she uses!



Murder Most Notorious


A beautiful homicide detective and a sexy cold case guy have to team up to find a vicious axe-wielding killer. 

Brutal murders have shocked the city and all the evidence points to a twin sister once thought dead. So many twists and turns in this action packed romantic thriller you might get dizzy. And so much passion.

Buy Link: https://amzn.to/3Pevyjs




* * * *



Funnel of Love

Rocco DiLuca, owner of DiLuca’s Italian Bakery, is not a happy camper. He’s just found out that his baby sister is getting married—to his former best friend—and he's not invited. But that's not even the worst part. They’ve hired someone else to make their wedding cake! 

Stephanie Sands thinks the Chamber of Commerce’s mentorship program is a great idea! She’s not ashamed to admit that her boutique bakery, Sugar Kink, isn't quite making it. Yet. But the mentor she's been assigned, Rocky D, isn’t just traditional, he’s positively medieval. It’s no wonder his sister wants nothing to do with him! 

Can the two bakers put aside their differences (and the insane attraction they feel for each other) and learn to work together? Or will their dreams fall as flat as a failed souffle? 

Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/mvoerj

No comments: