2023-06-27

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Tattoos! ~ #LoveChatWrite

 



Welcome to another week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop! Today's prompt is: "If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? And where would you put it on your body?"

Wow. Has that ship ever sailed! I have multiple tattoos--almost an entire sleeve covering my left arm, plus half-a-dozen others scattered across my body.

My first was small and located on my ankle--every discreet. The second was also small and located on my upper arm/shoulder. Somewhat less discreet. All the rest were given to me by my son who's a FABULOUS artist. 

A lot of my tattoos reference various of my books--roses for Scent of the Roses, steampunk gears for This Winter Heart, an oak branch for OAK, etc. I think my favorite is a pair I designed myself. The one on the back of my left wrist says "Once upon a time..."  The one on my right wrist says, "Happily ever after."

They're positioned just where I can see them when I'm typing, and they represent the beginning and end of every story I write. The rest of the story lies between them--ie within me.


Now, hop on over to Jenna Da Sie's page to learn what her views are on tattoos!










Inked Memories

Every memory leaves its mark...


All Sophie wants is a tattoo to commemorate her battle with cancer. What she gets is celebrity tattoo artist Declan Ross, the same sexy bad-boy who, once-upon-a-time, used to rock her world.


With his hit television show on hiatus, Declan is back in the Big Easy. A charity event at Midnight Ink, the shop where he got his start, seems like the perfect opportunity to use his celebrity status to publicize a good cause...and just maybe improve his own image in the process. The last thing he's expecting, or thinks he needs, is a chance meeting with the girl he left behind.

Last time they were together, Declan was the one who was damaged. This time, they've both got scars; and those you can't see are the hardest to cover. 



https://books2read.com/u/4AOwQd

No comments: