2023-05-16

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Time Travel! ~ #LoveChatWrite




Welcome to another Romance Writers Weekly blog post! Today we're asked: "If you could time travel, what time period would you choose and why?"

 Oof. This is an interesting question. I love time travel stories. I love historical romance, sci-fi and alternative history. I love writing ALL of them. But actual time traveling? Not so much.

First of all, I'd have to know for a fact that I wouldn't get stuck there. I feel very strongly that I incarnated NOW for a reason. There are a lot of things I don't like AT ALL about the world right now, but I do like all my modern conveniences--A LOT. There's not much I'd want to trade for them. 

I mean, I wouldn't mind visiting earlier me, or getting to spend some time with earlier versions of my parents or grandparents. But, in all seriousness, that's it. Perhaps I was scarred-for-life by years of watching Quantum Leap. With its worst series ending EVER! Perhaps I've spent TOO MUCH time learning about history.  But I like my time travel fictional. 

Now, hop on over to Brenda Margriet's page and learn how she motivates herself. And don't forget to check out SILVER SOLDIERS: A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology #7.



SILVER SOLDIERS: A BOYS BEHAVING BADLY ANTHOLOGY #7

Only 99 cents…forever!

Satisfy your craving for stories with older alpha male heroes—salt-and-pepper hotties with crow’s feet earned through rugged training and years of combat. These soldiers are nearing the end of their military commitment or former soldiers finding their footing after their first careers. All of them are searching for the right partner, one that isn't afraid of scars and rough edges, and ready to put down roots.

14 sexy stories, including Brenda’s OPERATION PURPLE SPARKLE DIAMOND

A resolute Afghan veteran deploys on his most desperate mission yet—wooing the hesitant heart of his daughter’s kindergarten teacher.

A Fallen Angels Paranormal Romance Collection


Perfection is impossible, even for this collection of angels.

Once esteemed immortals find themselves banished from the heavenly realm and condemned to a life on Earth amongst the mortals, unless they find a way back through the veil. Before they can find redemption they must first learn how to navigate their new life. 

 

Will they find a new appreciation for humanity and choose this life over the one they were created for?

 

Grab this limited edition collection now before it disappears beyond the veil. 


https://books2read.com/b/br1JkE

No comments: