2023-04-25

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Vacation Plans! ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked the question: "Would you rather vacation at the beach, a Scottish castle or Paris and why?"

Oh, that's easy. Paris is fabulous. I've been several times and I love it. I haven't been to Scotland yet, but I've been to England and Ireland and I've been to castles and stayed in palaces in India--I'm sure I'd have a great time there. BUT I am an ocean girl at heart and it's been a very long fourteen months since I've so much as seen the ocean. So...take me to the beach, baby!

And that's really all I have to say about that.

Now, hop on over to Leslie Hachtel's page and learn what vacation destination she'd choose. And don't forget to check out her book, Bound to Morocco.  




Set in the exotic and dangerous world of Sultan Moulay, woven in intrigue, three English women have been kidnapped and sent to his harem. This is Book #1:

“Bound to Morocco”

Abandoned and alone, Lady Shera must find a way back to England. She gets assistance from an unlikely source: the man who kidnapped her. When their partnership turns to love, the two must face constant danger to endure. But will they ever be free?












Rejected by the Immortal

A Limited Edition Vampire Rejected Mates Collection 

 In the dark streets of the city, immortal vampire kings stalk the shadows. Centuries of power have built their empires, but nothing can slake their thirst for blood—or passion. 

 A vampire’s fated mate brings them new powers, but before they revel in their new power they first face even greater weakness, which only a few survive and even less are willing to try. 

 For those few mates who are brave enough to give into the dangerous allure of a vampire mate, they will break all laws of society to be with their true loves but most immortal bloodlines are centuries deep. Is their love enough to break the curse? Only time will tell... 

 Includes my Children of Night story:  Dancing in the Dark

Available for Preorder now

No comments: