2018-08-25

Angels in the Afterlife

When I wrote Edge of Heaven, I hadn't planned on growing a series around it. I probably should have known better. Stand alone stories generally leave me wanting more when I read them. When I write one, however, it's even worse. I'm never satisfied with one story in a world; I always want more. So, Edge will be getting some company. 

The newly-titled Angels in the Afterlife series has its own page on my website now:


Edge is there already, with his shiny new cover and a new vendor, as well--since I finally managed to get some books loaded on iTunes. 

The other two books I have planned for the series (so far!) have blurbs and covers as well...also cleverly hidden excerpts, but those pages still need some renovation. lol

I hope you take a look and let me know what you think of my Heavenly Hotties. 


Welcome to the afterlife, where men are men and the angels are fallen.

It was a reckless act of passion that ended Edge's life and left him in Limbo--literally. Now, he's stuck here. While most of the other angels-in-training move quickly up the celestial ladder, Edge knows it can never be that simple for him. He's dealing with issues that are a lot more complicated than a simple lack of closure.

While Edge doesn't know for sure what it will take to get him into Heaven, there is one thing he's certain won't help--his latest assignment guiding angel-baby Matteo Matinucci while the newbie finds his wings.

But twenty-something Mattie--sexy, beautiful, recently departed and openly gay--could turn out to be the answer to all of Edge's prayers, as well as the fulfillment of all his fantasies, even the hot, sweaty, secret ones he's never confided to anyone.

Warning: This book contains angels in the afterlife, a host of heavenly hotties worth falling for, and man on man angel sex--so good, you'll be dying to get some.

Available for purchase at Amazon, Barnes & Noble iBooks, and Kobo 



Edge of Heaven is told in the first person solely from Edge’s point of view. A friend of mine had put the idea in my head of writing the story again from Mattie’s point of view, but my publisher hated the idea. Now, however, since I'm the publisher, I’m pleased to say that Angel Mine is finally in the works!

You can check that out HERE

No comments: