2007-07-07

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lisa Andel so I have to come up with eight more facts/habits/nuggets of information about myself. This is harder than you might imagine 'cause--really--I'm just not that interesting!

But I'll try my best. Don't I always? lol!

First, the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Okay, so...

#1. I currently have seven tattoos, five of which were given to me by my awesome tattoo artist son.

#2. I think my next tattoo ought to be a chameleon due to my ridiculously eclectic tastes (tea AND coffee, vanilla AND chocolate, beer AND wine, mountains AND seashore, Spring AND Fall, city AND country...well, you get the idea) all of which I blame on the fact that I'm a Pisces and...

#3. Yes, I really do talk about astrology as much as Gabby, the main character in my book, Waiting for the Big One. A frightening thought, no doubt, for some reviewers who haven't really liked that about her but...

#4. I don't talk about it nearly as much as my husband does. Oh, yeah...and he's a Scorpio too, JFYI.

#5. I collect things. All sorts of things. Including angels, baskets, bears, blogs, CDs (over 500 at last count. I like music...a lot.), chickens (not real ones now, although I used to), crystals, dishes, feathers, fossils, orchids, sand, shells, silver bracelets, succulents and Zuni fetishes. My husband collects clocks...we don't know why. Maybe I should re-think that chameleon tattoo. Maybe I should get a pack rat tattoo instead...or a jackdaw.

#6. I tend to obsess about things. When I first discovered Sesame noodles I ate them every day (sometimes twice a day) for weeks. This is a trait I share with many of my characters. I also like to Alphabetize things (note the list above). That's something I share with my character Zach, from Love, From A to Z...which is being released on MONDAY. Zach's a Pisces too, btw.

#7. I'm going on a Virtual Book Tour next month and I just got this neat banner to promote it:



#8. Um...running out of facts here...oh, I know. My MySpace friend's list just hit 1,000 today. So, in honor of that, I'm going to tag eight authors (yes, sigh, in alphabetical order--sue me) from my friend's list...

Oh...did I mention I can't count?

No comments: