2024-03-05

Romance Writer Weekly ~ Favorite Scents ~ #LoveChatWrite




 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked "What's your favorite scent and does it help in your work?"

Yeah, as I think I've mentioned before, I don't realy have favorites. I love all the scents. Ad they absolutely help me in my work. I love to select the perfect scents for whatever book I'm writing--be it perfume, candle, tea, incense or some combination of all of them. I find them even more useful than the right music for getting me (and keeping me) in the right mood. Faster, too! 


Now, hop on over to Brenda Margriet's page to find out if she has a favorite scent. And don't forget to check out her book, Taking His Measure.



THE COMPLETE BENDIXON SISTERS SERIES

Three steamy, open-door, full-length contemporary romances with all your favourite tropes!

 

* Second Chance * Grumpy/Sunshine * Forced Proximity * Best Friend’s Younger Sister * Virgin Hero * Forbidden Love * He Falls First * Enemies to Lovers * Single Dad * Starting Over

 

Allegro Court


Determined to save her beloved construction company, Mattie Bendixon makes a reckless wager with Marcus Temple. All he has to do is stay in his hated hometown for one month. All she has to risk is her heart.

 

Gateway Crescent


Neither flighty Jo Bendixon nor steadfast Luke Donwell prophesies the temptation flaring hot and bright between them. It might scorch them to the heart…or spark a match made in heaven.

 

Crossroad Corner


Will Danson can't stop thinking about his captivating business rival. Camryn Bendixon won't be distracted by the sexy single dad standing in her way. They are competing for construction bids and career-making contracts—but it is her battered heart that he truly wants to win.






Scent of the Roses
Oberon Book 1.0

Scent of the Roses (book one in the Oberon series) is a slow-burn, second chance, paranormal romantic suspense story featuring a (42M) former bad-boy cop and the (36F) girl who got away. 

Available now in print and digital formats.
 
“An intriguing mystery complete with long-lost loves, twists I didn't expect, mysticism, murder, and great multi-layered characters…set in a magical small town. What's not to love?”
 
“This is one story you don't want to miss reading! I become totally immersed in this intriguing mystery.”
 
“The characters that make up the small town of Oberon California are beautifully eccentric. The two main characters of Scout and Nick were exactly what a real couple should be yet so many authors shy away from.”

No comments: