2006-07-19

The Waiting is Over...


Okay, now that title's a tease, if I've ever heard one. Or maybe just a really bad pun.

But it's also true. My newest story--and first erotic short--Waiting for the Big One is finally out!!! Here's the blurb:

Like everyone else in LA, Pisces actress Gabby Brown is waiting for The Big One. Or, in her case, the Big O—the elusive, G-spot, ultra orgasm. She thinks she's found the guy who'll give it to her when she meets Zach, the super hot musician who's just moved into her building. But Gabby's quest to find true love and ultimate pleasure with the rock guitarist of her dreams are complicated by her friendship with Derek, the Scorpio martial arts instructor with whom she's co-writing a screenplay.

Gabby refuses to cast Derek in the role of soul mate because she fears sex will ruin their friendship. But Derek has a few ideas of his own about soul mates--and they don't include sharing her with Zach!


I'll be chatting about the book today at the Coffee Time Romance Exotic Group (AKA the karendevinkaren group), and I hope some of you will join me.

I tell ya, it can get downright lonely if no one shows up...even if it is only an hour.

And now, because I can never resist an excerpt, here's a tiny peek.

When Derek crashes Gabby's romantic dinner with Zach, it leads to unexpected results!

What's Derek up to? That was the question that plagued me throughout dinner. He and Zach seemed to be hitting it off. I didn't know why that surprised me so much, but it did. And I really didn't understand why I felt left out. I should be happy about this. But I was back to feeling moody again. I guess it's just hard to get too happy when you know you’re being lied to.

That was the bottom line. I knew Derek hadn't forgotten about my dinner with Zach. And I'd bet anything that it hadn't slipped his mind that I was hoping to have the most incredible sex of my life right after dinner, either.

Sex never slips a Scorpio's mind.

"Are you here to play chaperone?" I'd demanded when I got him alone for a minute in the kitchen just before we all sat down. Last night on the phone, he'd cautioned me to stop rushing, to take things slow. Now, I expected to get the full lecture.

Instead, he gave me one of his enigmatic, pitying looks. "Hardly. More like the reverse."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Think about it," he advised as he picked up the extra dishes I'd just taken from the cabinet for him, and headed for the table.

I'd been thinking about it all through dinner and was still at a loss. Was he here to watch? Did he want to join us?

My fork slipped from my fingers to clatter on my plate as the thought hit. Did he? I glanced up. The guys had stopped talking. They were both staring at me. I was pretty sure I must be wearing that swim-for-the-shallows look in my eyes now, too.

"Everything okay?" Zach's smile was gentle, inquisitive. His gaze took in the drops of lemon sauce that spattered the table before returning to lock with mine.

"What's the matter, Gabe?" Derek asked. "You finally figured some things out?"

My gaze shifted to his face. "What do you mean?"

His dark eyes gave nothing away. "Well, you looked like you were thinking pretty hard. I thought that maybe you'd had a revelation. Like you’d suddenly discovered what forty-two means."

"No," I replied. "Nothing like that."

"You sure? Maybe you've figured out what you really want then? Is that it?"

I picked up my fork and resumed eating. "It's nothing. I was just being clumsy."

"As you wish," Derek said softly.

I nodded, but kept my eyes on my food. Yeah, I love you, too—but not like that!

I know fish usually go with the flow, but I really wasn't sure about this flow. I mean, sure I've had fantasies about being shared by two men, who hasn't? That didn't mean I wanted to try it in real life or with real people.

Which didn’t mean I wasn't going to think about it...



©Copyright 2006 PG Forte.  All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Blog Intro said...

This Blog will be Introduced on BlogIntro.com today!