2009-10-31

And the Winners are...

Well, the results are in, the winers have all been chosen and I've invited a friend to drop by and give us a drumroll to accompany my announcement of the winner's names.

Doesn't she look excited? Do you suppose she thinks she's won something too? Let's not tell her she hasn't yet.

We do want that drumroll...right?

First prize: Jewel
Banged Up – Jeanne St. James
Hearts Afire – 3E’s
Afterthought – Cat Kane
Love at First Stake – J. Morgan
No Recourse – Mari Carr  

Second prize: Patsy Hagen
Bound by Deception – Christa Paige
Once Bitten – Trina M. Lee
The Challenge – Serena Shay

Third prize: Fallon Hadley
Scent of Cin – Ella Drake
Halo in her Pocket – Morgan Q. O’Reilly
Felicia’s Fling – Jolie Cain

Runner Up: Sherry
 The Wicked Flame – Stephanie Adkins
Winners choice from Tielle St. Claire  

Runner Up: Noelle
Intimate Strangers – Gem Sivad
For a Price – Olivia Brynn  

Runner Up: s7anna
 Iron – P.G. Forte
The Extremist – Juniper Bell

Runner Up: SusiSunshine
Battered not Broken – Ceilia Kyle
Wyoming Solace – Alanna Coca

And, just because I do love winners, I'm giving away a second copy of Iron to the first person who writes in and correctly names that drum!! 

 Um, I don't mean the drum itself, I'm asking what that type of drum is called.

And speaking of Iron...


Even though it was mysteriously missing from the polls this morning, my book, Iron, is also up for book of the week at Whipped Cream/Long and Short Reviews. 

Personally, I blame the pixies for all the confusion. 

But if anyone has not yet voted for one of the many other fine books that are up there this week and would be so inclined to cast your vote its way, I'd be hugely and eternally grateful. 

Here's the link to the poll:
 
And here's what Holly had to say about it in her review:  

"Iron is a tale of love lost, passion denied, and a reawakening of desire long buried. 

I love that as the story goes on, Aislinn convinces Gavin that anything agreed upon in their bed is acceptable, as long as they both agree. And I also loved that Gavin came to appreciate Aislinn for herself, needing her to be his wife as herself. The sex is sizzling, and more so because of the time setting. There are tears and laughter here, and the happy ever after is an unusual one. 

If you enjoy magic and history, this is the book for you."


5 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

I had lots of fun on the tour and found alot of new author websites to get sucked into.

That looks like a Bodhrun.

:) Happy Halloween - Miranda
mdwartistry at yahoo dot com

PG Forte said...

Yes, it does look like a Bodhrun, doesn't it? *g*

And that means YOU look like a winner.

Yay!

Format preference???

I'm glad you enjoyed the tour. And that's awesome--sucking you into our websites is what it's all about.

Well...that and just having fun. *g*

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

YAY - PDF please and thank you :)

PG Forte said...

Okay. You got it. :)

PG Forte said...

What I should have said...

I'm sending the pdf to the email account that's connected to your profile.

If you want it sent somewhere else, instead, email me at pgforte@pgforte.com