2024-01-16

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Writing Goals 2024 ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked, "How many books (stories) do you plan to write in 2024? Is this the same or different from previous years?"

This should be a simple question, right? After all, it's just math. Somehow it's not that simple. I actually wrote about this in last week's newsletter

See, the last couple of years, I've overreached a little...or, you know, A LOT! I signed up for too many anthos and collaborations and then had to bail on some of them. This year, I was trying to cut back on my commitments, but with a dozen books being re-released, it doesn't feel like cutting back at all!

Last year, I think I wound up writing and releasing three new books. And re-releasing...five? This year, I'm almost tripling the number of re-releases while attempting to finish four new books. Which is...still a lot.

I guess I'll see how it goes! If you want to track my progress, sign up for my newsletter!



Now, hop on over to Jenna Da Sie's page to learn about her writing plan for 2024. 


Releasing in One Week!


Welcome to Oberon
Omnibus One: Books 1 - 3

Three connected tales of love, murder, mystery...all set in a mystical small town where anything might happen.

 

Contains the first three books of the Oberon series:

 

Scent of the Roses

A Sight to Dream Of

Sound of a Voice That is Still. 

Second Chances, Friends to Lovers, Opposites Attract, Hurt-Comfort, Age Gap, Betrayal, Suspense.

Now available for Pre-Order!



https://books2read.com/Welcome-to-Oberon

No comments: