2010-09-25

Six Sentence Sunday--better late than never, I guess.

So I missed the deadline for signing up for Six Sentence Sunday--AGAIN! But the always awesome and enormously talented Alanna Coca and Dee Carney  encouraged me to post this anyway. Thank you, ladies. You rock!

This is from the brand-spanking-new, as yet unreleased second book in the Children of Night series, Old Sins, Long Shadows, for which I have just been offered a contract.Can you tell how excited I am about this?

An instant later, however, even curiosity deserted him under the weight of a momentous discovery. Damian’s lips seemed to fit Conrad’s mouth so perfectly it was as though they’d been divinely crafted for just that purpose. Made for me. The thought was so alien it would have shocked him had he still been able to think clearly, but Damian’s tongue darted between Conrad’s lips and hunger churned anew. Thinking clearly was no longer a possibility. He was made for me. 

To read more Six Sentence Sunday excerpts, please visit the official site: http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

To read more about this book go to:

To read more about In the Dark, the first book in the Children of Night series, go to:
http://www.samhainpublishing.com/romance/in-the-dark

4 comments:

D Carney said...

oh happy sigh! "Made for me"...

Congrats on the new contract!

PG Forte said...

Thank you! I'm pretty damn ecstatic--this last month has been murder on my hair and nails. lol!

kelly said...

I can't wait to read this PG!

PG Forte said...

Thanks, Kelly!