2024-02-13

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Who Has Your Heart? ~ #LoveChatWrite



 This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked. "who has your heart and how do they inspire you?"

Hmm. Well, that's a loaded question, isn't it? My children are the ones who inspired me to write. I think it's important to follow your dreams, and I wanted to model that for them. My husband loves travel and he's inspired me to go places that I probably wouldn't have bothered going on my own. My grandson inspires me to stay healthy and strong so that I live to see him grow up.


Now, hop on over to Leslie Hachtel's page to learn what she has to say on the subject! And don't forget to check out her book, Stay with Me.



Two women. Years apart. Linked by common experience and a cottage that has survived since the Civil War. When Rebecca reaches out from the past, Evelyn finds it life changing.

And in their own times, each must discover strength and fight to find and keep true love.

A 2023 NEST First Place Winner in Paranormal!




Out Now!



Put a Ring Around the Rosie

A Games We Play/Whole Latte Love Story

February 14th is just another day...until it's not!


Timing is everything. After three years, Rosie and Alex's friendship has finally caught fire. But is Valentine's Day too much, too fast? 

https://books2read.com/RingRosie





No comments: