2023-07-11

Romance Writers Weekly ~ Favorite Scents ~ #LoveChatWrite



 











This week, on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, we're asked the question: "Name your three favourite smells. Why are they your favourite? What is it they evoke, or what memories do they trigger?"

This is a very difficult question! Actually, any question where I'm asked to select a favorite or small selection of favorites is always going to be difficult for me. To quote Walt Whitman, "I contain multitudes." So, I'll just pick three at random.

I love the smell of chamomile. I first smelled this when on vacation with my family on a working dairy farm in Vermont. I think I  was five?

I love the smell of coffee--it's the smell of morning. Since my husband doesn't drink coffee, it reminds me (again) of childhood, or vacation. If I smell coffee before getting out of bed in the morning, it means someone else is making me breakfast--yay! 

I  love the scent of pine needles/sap. It reminds me of a resort in the Pocono mountains where I used to vacation with my grandmother. 


Now, hop on over to Leslie Hachtel's page and learn what some of her favorite smells are. And don't forget to check out her book, Texas Summer.  





What if your car broke down on a deserted highway in the middle of Texas?  Would you think it was fate and that it would change your life?

When Wylie Nichols walked toward the nearest town, his future was forever altered.  The problem when you’re a stranger in a small town is you never know what you might discover.  In this particular place, there is murder, greed, lust.

But waiting is earthy, sexy, enigmatic Kennedy.  With a convoluted family history and the power to make his dreams come true.  
















Let's Get Naughty 2!


If you think it's too soon to get on Santa's naughty list...think again. It's time for Let's Get Naughty, Volume 2! 

Cancel your plans and spend this holiday season with 26 romance authors who have teamed up to bring you a delicious holiday treat. 

You helped make LGN1 a #USAToday #bestseller and we'd love your support taking this collection even further!  Preorder yours today for #99cents.  Available on all reading platforms. 

No comments: