2013-11-25

Going, going...


There's only a little time left to get this fabulous collection at such an awesomely low price. So, if you haven't picked up your copy yet...what're you waiting for?

There's also this contest going on:


Also, check out my updated app at: http://my.yapp.us/LBF5FH


I'll be at Keira Andrew's on the 29th, talking about Finders Keepers as part of her Make the Yuletide Gay event.


And at Lex Valentine's blog Sunlight Sucks, on the 30th--part of her 30 Days of Christmas event. I'll be giving away goodies there too!



Finally, from December 9th to December 23rd, it's Sweater Season at the Nine Naughty Novelists!


Look for info to go up on the blog on the 6th. The weather forecast calls for fun, prizes, new stories featuring some of your favorite characters and some truly memorable (and not always in a good way!) Christmas sweaters.

We'll also be partying on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/608592309212011/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=1


2 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm not sure! It would have to be something that means something. I was even debating where I would place the tattoo. I would either choose by my hairline on the nape of my neck or on my inner wrist. I don't want it to be any place too obvious.
Thanks for the giveaway!

PG Forte said...

I think we all start out that way. My first tattoo was on my ankle. But for some of us it becomes an addiction--then we start looking to get tats in all the most obvious places. lol! Happy Thanksgiving!