2007-06-05

Color Me Slow...to update

I know, I know. I should have had my new covers and links up weeks ago, but housekeeping has never been my forte.

*slight pause while you all groan in unison*

I could be brutally honest and admit it's never even been a mild interest, but that would be too much like airing my own dirty laundry...and, well, laundry! That goes back to the whole issue of housekeeping, now doesn't it?

So, let's just move on.

I've updated my links, added a few more cool blogs to the column at right, updated my profile...slightly...and just generally cleaned things up.

Spring cleaning. In June. Right on schedule. Not!

All my covers can now be seen over there on the right, as well, including my newest cover for Love, From A to Z. if you like what you see, click on the link and you can read an excerpt. Want more? Then be sure to check out CoffeeTime Romance's Exotic Group this Thursday when I'll join the other fabulous authors of Wicked Whispers Erotica for a little chat.

Sign up ahead of time at:

Then be sure and join us from 11 a.m. EDT to 2 p.m. EDT, this Thursday, June 7 for chatter, news, excerpts, updates--whatever we can think of to throw at you. And, oh, yeah, what's a chat without prizes?

Also, be sure to check out the Wicked Whisper Authors blog:

Veronica Arch, Amelia June, Melissa Glisen and I post something new there every week day. This week's theme is Dreams--stop by and find out what we have to say about that! Also, every Wednesday is Hottie Hump Day. I know you can guess what we post then, huh? Can't wait to see the dreamy hunks Veronica will be posting for us all to enjoy this week. mmm.

PG Forte

Website: http://www.pgforte.com

Newsgroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pgforte

MySpace: http:/www.myspace.com/pgforte

No comments: